[CryptoParty] PGP Signing Party/Translation CryptoParty Handbook

Kai Engert kaie at kuix.de
Sun Dec 30 01:50:00 GMT 2012

I'm forwarding a message from Akendo.
Explanation why I'm relaying it at the end of this message.

Explanation why I relayed that message: It was sent to an incorrect
address. Please always send your messages for the list members to
cryptoparty at kuix.de to ensure they will go through. Don't use
cryptoparty-bounces@ or other addresses that are used by the mailing
list robot for technical communication with you.

Thanks and Regards
Kai