[cp-global] first poll

Samuel Carlisle samuelcarlisle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 06:39:29 GMT 2013

On 25/08/13 15:58, sva wrote:

> pls ignore, and see moritz' mail. should poll first and then send.
> So please go for it! I will meanwhile try to sort the content
> more... Did anyone made some thinking on that? Did you speak at OHM
> on structuring the content?
>
> sva.
>
> On 08/25/2013 07:19 PM, sva wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> We shouldn't have 404s for existing addresses. If we want to
>>> change cryptoparty.in to be no longer a wiki, we should have
>>> really good redirects. People following an old link should be
>>> forwarded to the correct page.
>>
>> I fully agree. All the links should still work. Is that
>> possible? With the "new" ccc.de we totally messed this up. I only
>> support the changing if this can be done. Otherwise I recommend
>> to wait until we have cryptoparty.org back. Because in that
>> scenario right now we will have another moving to another domain
>> again then.
>>
>> Thanks in anyway!
>>
>> sva.

So Mo + Kai also worked on using
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1 to make 100's of mailing
lists for local language mailing lists (in a structured way).

Sam

- --
Samuel Carlisle BEng (Hons) Dunelm MIET
pgp: 0x54828CAA
fingerprint: 9E01 D8A4 CFEB ED72 B0D2 70D7 1D57 A297 5482 8CAA
twitter: @samthetechie