[cp-global] More cryptoparties in Berlin possible?

jrsusenet-cryptopartyml1305 at yahoo.de jrsusenet-cryptopartyml1305 at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 30 20:30:59 GMT 2013

Dear all,

After having received a request from Berlin, I'm slightly surprised to read that there's only a bi-monthly general-topic event. As far as I know Berlin has the highest nerd count of all German cities, so I expected they can easily handle a monthly cryptoparty. Even in the Cologne-Bonn area with only a handful of activists we were able to offer up to three parties in one week (in different locations, of course) - during summer vacation, so I assume in Berlin there should be more than enough participants for a monthly event.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Jochim