[cp-global] Cryptoparty at 30C3 (with link for todays session included)

Jens Stomber jens.stomber at gmx.de
Sat Dec 28 00:00:19 GMT 2013

Hi everybody,

at the 30C3 there is a cryptoparty assembly as a subassembly of the
NoisySquare assembly:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Cryptoparty

Everybody is invited to visit us and do networking. At NoisySquare many
cryptocentric projects are located including Cryptocat, Tor and I2P and there
is a nice table of sessions:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:NoisySquare#N.5E2_Sessions

On saturday the 28th at 20:00h we will do a barcamp in Hall F titled "HowTo
Host a Cryptoparty" that everybody interested in cryptoparty should attend.
Depending on your motivation and commitment we will hopefully make up plans
for cryptoparty at 30C3.
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Session:HowTo_Host_a_Cryptoparty

--
Jens Stomber aka ZombB