[CryptoParty] Migrate waaaaargh/cryptoparty.in to cryptoparty/cryptoparty.in ?

Samuel Carlisle samuelcarlisle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:24:32 GMT 2013

I agree with Yuval Adam, but it is not my call as I have only just started
collaborating on this project making some small code commits last night.
What do you think Johannes and Moritz? Are you happy to move this under the
cryptoparty github organization?

To those who are new to this project and to avoid confusion, this is not
the current source for the cryptoparty.in which is obviously a dokuwiki.
Moritz and Johannes have made a small python/flask app website using
leaflet.js, postgresql + gis extensions which is an interactive map showing
where in the world cryptoparties have been organised, letting them search
by postcode to find one nearby, some hooks to encourage people to organise
new cryptoparties and make new map pointers and a few more features.

~samthetechie

--
Samuel Carlisle BEng (Hons) Dunelm MIET
pgp: 0x54828CAA