[CryptoParty] file uploads to cryptoparty wiki

Samuel Carlisle samuelcarlisle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 04:17:23 GMT 2013

@everyone I dont know how it is for others but I have been trying
unsuccsessfully to upload some documents to the wiki and the upload form
https://www.cryptoparty.in/index?tab_files=upload&do=media&ns= seems to
hang on the loading animation sometimes.
What is your experience, please share? (Or is this just some browser plugin
I have messing things up. FYI I disabled NoScript on this page etc)

@moritz can I request / propose raising the maxium file upload size to
something like 10MB or 20MB (think like the size of a email attachement. I
tried to upload some graphics / flyers earlier and 1MB is far too low for
this, I needed at least 5.2MB for the archive and > 2MB per hi-res image.
Many thanks

samthetechie

--
Samuel Carlisle BEng (Hons) Dunelm MIET