[CryptoParty] Germany: initial OpenPGP course possible in Göttingen (and other cities)

Samuel Carlisle samuelcarlisle at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 02:14:02 GMT 2013

Hey Hauke, thanks very much for the email. I am not based in Germany right
now but as a member of the Cryptoparty community I wanted to thank you for
what you are doing. I read your website
http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/and I think you have a great
intention to spread public key cryptography.
Please feel welcome to add some dates to https://www.cryptoparty.in in the
relevant locations and let people know what topics you will be covering in
those meetups, maybe you will focus just on OpenPGP so just write that.

Also please feel welcome to come and hang out with us in IRC:
https://www.cryptoparty.in/communication/irc

samthetechie

--
Samuel Carlisle BEng (Hons) Dunelm MIET