[CryptoParty] A mascot for OpenPGP?

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Wed Jul 10 16:53:25 GMT 2013

Am Mi 10.07.2013, 17:38:40 schrieb Liz Catherine:
> so thats a no then?

I just wanted to avoid a misunderstanding about what exactly the mascot is
for. This is probably not relevant for the artistic or the symbolic part at
all.

I think it would be very good to have a mascot for OpenPGP. But that means "a
mascot for a group of programs" not "a mascot for a single program".

I also just had an idea for a slogan (added to the mascot): "open but locked"
or "locked but open" (I like the approach but as a non-native speaker I cannot
assess what that "feels" like).

CU

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/
XMPP (mit OTR): gnupg-support at jabber.org
CF51 CB88 7D9A B184 AD50  21F4 DA6B 2836 5A21 B2D0