[CryptoParty] sync with kryptoparty.de?

MeI quizz at vfemail.net
Thu Jul 11 16:10:32 GMT 2013

Hi everyone,

yes, I think synching would be a great idea!

Also, this is to let you know that @cryptopartyffm has been aligning
with the Pirate Party in Frankfurt to have a Cryptoparty after the
#StopWatchingUs rally planned for the 27.7. in Frankfurt.

Details are still being worked out but you can see what's happening here:
http://www.cryptoparty.in/frankfurt

Based on info requests and press interest we are expecting more
"beginners" than usual and are looking for people who are already used
to Tor, PGP etc. who could support our presenters for the practicals,
so if any of you is in Frankfurt that day and interested in helping
out, please mail cryptoparty at ffmfowl.de

Cheers,
Mel

Samuel Carlisle:
> Hey all, I have just seen this on FB: "Liste der Kryptoparties in
> Deutschland http://www.kryptoparty.de/" which actually has a lot
> more events on it than perhaps we realised where happening!
>
> 1. This is a great initiative from the pirates in Germany and from
> what I can see they are in full gear co-ordinating / replicating
> meetups all over Germany. This can only be encouraged but I think
> it would be helpful to users if we take some steps to synchronise
> with our list on the wiki to help encourage/facilitative
> attendance?
>
> 2. What about getting in touch with the pirate's techies / webteam
> and discussing synchronisation from our wiki to their list?
> https://www.cryptoparty.in/parties/upcoming
>
> 3. Maybe this would be easier with templates / more regular
> stucture of the meetup pages to help automated parsing?

VFEmail.net - http://www.vfemail.net
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!