[CryptoParty] Merging /parties with /parties/upcoming

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Sat Jul 13 11:44:35 GMT 2013

Hi,

On Sat, 13 Jul 2013, Samuel Carlisle wrote:

> Proposal 1: (this is forwarded from someone who asked me) It has been suggested that we merge
> http://www.cryptoparty.in/parties with https://www.cryptoparty.in/parties/upcoming
> I think the main reason to even have these two pages is a valid one and quite logical: one groups by date and one groups
> by location What  do others think?

I created this structure because a one-page solution (like we had on
crpytoparty.org) quickly becomes [and here I hit language barrier]
cuddled/not clearly arranged. As one cannot see because I do it
anonymously is, that I take care of moving past cryptoparties from
"upcoming" to "past".

> Proposal 2: review the url structure to make it more clear i.e. /parties/by_date or /parties/by_location or some other
> similar idea?

This is a good idea. If (1) does not get challenged (and this neither) I
will do if you/someone else beats me to it (:

Sincerely,

Malte