[CryptoParty] demonstrations in Germany on July, 27th & structure improvements

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Sun Jul 14 15:52:04 GMT 2013

Hi,

concerning the 27th, I propose contacting c-base. I wanted to talk to
them anyway because a member proposed to me doing CryptoParties there
becuase many of the new members don't know basic crypto.

I would ask what their plans for the 27th are, so if there would be room
for a CryptoParty and also if a planning meeting on the 22nd, 23rd or
24th will be possible, because especially the "closing the gap" topic I
would rather discuss in peron than via mail.

Objections?

Sincerely,

Malte