[CryptoParty] Some notes about cryptoparty experiences (in German)

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Tue Jul 16 05:38:53 GMT 2013

Am Di 16.07.2013, 05:54:25 schrieb jrsusenet-cryptopartyml1305 at yahoo.de:

> at https://www.ak-vorrat.org/wiki/cryptoparty-erfahrungen I scribbled down
> some experiences I made with organizing cryptoparties. Because the target
> audience is mostly German, I used that language. Feel free to use the
> notes.

A possible solution for some of the problems came to my mind: Someone might
offer (and update) a VM image for a Linux which covers that: DHCP, DNS,
webserver for file download, IMAP server with test mailboxes, XMPP server.

CU

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/
XMPP (mit OTR): gnupg-support at jabber.org
CF51 CB88 7D9A B184 AD50  21F4 DA6B 2836 5A21 B2D0