[CryptoParty] German Foundation offers Money for cryptoparties

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Tue Jul 16 23:33:51 GMT 2013

Am Mi 17.07.2013, 01:21:31 schrieb Nivatius:

> A german organazation for it-securitiy wants support cryptopartys with
> money - everyone that is planning on in Germany should take a lot at it.
> If you met their requirements: just get in touch with them.

I don't need money for my events. :-)  But as I have already said on my web
site: After the necessary preparations have been done I would like to offer an
official way of donations. My plan was to use this money for these purposes:

1) Buy online advertising for Cryptoparties (when there is more supply than
demand only, of course).

2) Cover the travel expenses of experienced instructors who give an initial
course in an area where no Cryptoparty exists yet.

I will tell them about the first idea. But that would require to know the
current supply and demand for each area (which shall be covered by the
campaign).

CU

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/
XMPP (mit OTR): gnupg-support at jabber.org
CF51 CB88 7D9A B184 AD50  21F4 DA6B 2836 5A21 B2D0