[CryptoParty] What's CryptoParty and what are guidelines?

MeI quizz at vfemail.net
Thu Jul 18 16:09:10 GMT 2013

Hi,

personally, I don't see why such a discussion is necessary.

Cryptoparty states in it's handbook and elsewhere that it's a
non-commercial event and is not affiliated with political parties.
What more specification of that is needed?

Anybody who sticks to that can call themselves Cryptoparty imo.
Remember? Even 2 ppl can have a cryptoparty ...

I don't care what ppl wear or who they are affiliated with or how they
colour their hair as long as the topic of CP is encryption - and not a
marketing or political event.
Let's just keep it simple ...

Mel

Hauke Laging: