[CryptoParty] What's CryptoParty and what are guidelines?

Kai Engert kaie at kuix.de
Thu Jul 18 16:42:46 GMT 2013

On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 18:27 +0200, Hauke Laging wrote:
> 1) Not everybody uses the handbook. If you are an expert for something why
> should you need the handbook? I would prefer an explicit statement from
> everyone.

Maybe we should make it clear that the handbook contains very important
information on the first few pages. Maybe some people don't download the
large PDF immediately but start with the information that's more easily
in reach. Should have a HTML mirror of the initial general pages, easily
found from the cryptoparty homepage?

Kai