[CryptoParty] TeleTrusT - Thanks but no Thanks

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Mon Jul 22 14:55:25 GMT 2013

Am Mo 22.07.2013, 16:41:51 schrieb fukami:

> Well, makes it much easier for me to understand what type of person you are.

Whether that is true or not: That is really the kind of "information" which is
useful to the members of this mailinglist. The fact that you wrote this email
nonetheless tells something about you.

Shall we start a thread with everyone spreading his thoughts about everybody
else? How about making a press release out of that, who likes whom how much
and which consequences that is supposed to have?

There is a huge amount of information about me available. Quite a lot even on
this list. If you really needed that remark, that 0.1% of what makes up my
activity, in order to assess me then I can just pity you.

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/
XMPP (mit OTR): gnupg-support at jabber.org
CF51 CB88 7D9A B184 AD50  21F4 DA6B 2836 5A21 B2D0