[CryptoParty] TTT? A quick overview + Next Steps

fukami f at foo.io
Tue Jul 23 02:20:22 GMT 2013

Hi!

On 22.07.2013, at 22:23, fukami <f at foo.io> wrote:
> Sorry that I don't have the time to wrap my head around a text right now,
> but will do late at night or tomorrow morning.

I made a few suggestions in the pad where Jans text started, but my Denglish
is really shitty ^^ Jans part is basically what's needed in my point of
view. The other parts are a bit over the top :)

When it comes to the German translation I think it would be better to not
translate word by word, since it sounds a bit "artificial". It's very hard
to read.

Cheers,
  fukami