[CryptoParty] New cryptoparty wiki https://www.cryptoparty.fr/ launched in france

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Tue Jun 25 10:21:03 GMT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013, Jens Stomber wrote:

> After ourcryptoparty happening to be so overcrowded last sunday we made us in
> the news (I will give a short report later):
>
> http://www.donaukurier.de/lokales/ingolstadt/Ingolstadt-Sichere-Kommunikation-
> im-Netz;art599,2774900
>
> http://www.donaukurier.de/videos/?bcpid=15202040001&bclid=14720603001&bctid=2501912533001&refer=rightboxa

Nice.

> Yesterday I received an E-Mail from french crypto enthusiasts who have also
> setup a new cryptoparty wiki. I will ask them to join the mailinglist to
> better coordinate the effort.

Yes. And I'd like to repeat that there is a new global site in
development (already functional) on https://cryptoparty.in
(cryptoparty.org also redirects there). I don't want to keep anybody
from duplicating all the contents, but I'd say it is a lot of effort and
we might join it on one site. So if there are any issues to be
discussed. As I said: It is still in development and moldable.

Cheers!

Malte