[CryptoParty] passing on a press request from SPIEGEL TV

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Wed Jun 26 14:42:17 GMT 2013

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:57:20 +0200, Jens Stomber <jens.stomber at gmx.de>

wrote:

> Yes, its o.k. I was allready in touch with her yesterday,

OK. That means my email is kinda obsolete, isn't it? (I may rewrite it,

just to get the links to all the self-hosting and crypto-related projects

out.)

> today I told her

> to visit the cryptoparty in Kassel today at 20h.

> http://www.piratenpartei-kassel.de/workshop-mail-kommunikation

> Also told the guy from pirateparty kassel to join this mailinglist and

> announce his events on the wiki.

Thanks. Now, that there is actually something to film I would bring up the

issue that filming an event such as CryptoParty is very much against its

purpose. It can be done, if the photographers are very humble, but it is

difficult.

Regards,

Malte