[CryptoParty] cryptoparty.org under attack

Cincinnatus cincinnatus at lavabit.com
Tue May 14 06:49:04 GMT 2013

Use recaptcha.  Should be free and it's very difficult to circumvent.  I
believe there's also a way to lock key pages (like the landing page) and
require approval for changes from a trusted user-class.  After the
changes have been in place for a week or two, the scripter will like
move on and the locking part can be rolled back as needed.

--

Public Key: 0xF72D80B3