[cp-global] T-Shirts

Josh josh at wtftacos.com
Thu Sep 26 19:17:41 GMT 2013

Maybe profits is the wrong word. I would try to sell them at cost. Any money left over would be donated to an org that has values in line with CryptoParty.

If I could afford to buy shirts and give them away I would. I just figured that it might help to raise awareness in a way that wouldn't also require sponsorship or allow someone to profit off of the CryptoParty brand.

I have found a few companies that are considered "ethical and fair trade" type places where we could have a online shop and sell them. If there was any leftover money at the end we could donate to a worthy org.

I personally don't see the harm with this but I also believe that it would be wrong for me to do this against the wishes of the community.