[cp-global] Städteverlinkung auf www.cryptoparty.in/location

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Fri Jan 3 09:42:32 GMT 2014

Am Fr 03.01.2014, 10:32:54 schrieb Moritz:

> I don't see how we want to technically limit external links

That's not what I'm talking about.

> If /anyone/ comes across dead or otherwise non-working or constraining
> links in the wiki, feel free to create a page for that city and move
> the original link to that subpage as one possible address for
> Cryptoparties.

That's what I intended to do. I just wanted to have that discussed here
before instead of arbitrarily fiddling with the entries of cities I am
not involved with.

That is not a "fight" for me, too. It is an improvement.

CU

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/