[cp-global] political parties (was: Re: Städteverlinkung auf www.cryptoparty.in/location)

Moritz moritz at headstrong.de
Fri Jan 3 20:15:25 GMT 2014

On 01/03/2014 01:31 PM, Nivatius wrote:
> So I whould agree in that sense: political parties should not need to
> run Cryptoparties. If we whouldn't have run them, there whould have
> been none.

To stress the point here: I don't care if all organizers are part of a
political party, or even if they use the rooms provided by a political
party, or use the party meetings to organize it. I am just against a
party as organizer of the event. All organizers should, in their
function as Cryptoparty organizers, not be aligned to any party. For
example, I don't think it is wise to wear Pirateparty shirts at the
event when you're part of orga, and the announcement material should not
have a Pirateparty logo/corporate design spread all across it.

--mo