[cp-global] Städteverlinkung auf www.cryptoparty.in/location

Jerry jerry at jerryrw.com
Fri Jan 3 20:38:21 GMT 2014

Hi All,

I would tend to agree with Joshua.  A political party or other group should be free to endorse the CryptoParty concept, or hold an open CryptoParty as long as they do not imply endorsement of their particular cause by CryptoParty(CP).

Another example would be holding a CP at a church that donated space vs a church holding a CP primarily for it's own members but still open to the public.  Fine Line.

Since the real goal is to provide basic crypto education to as many people as possible I don't see where allowing political or religious groups to hold events hinders or confuses that goal as long as there is no direct or implied endorsement by CP.

I also don't see anything wrong with policing the wiki for links that are blatant spam or imply political or religious endorsement by CP.

My 2 cents.
Jerry
Organizer, Norfolk, Virginia USA