[cp-global] Cryptoparty.org

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Wed Jan 8 14:03:30 GMT 2014

Hi,

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 15:34:06 +1100, Sloop <sloop at cryptoparty.org> wrote:

> (assuming multi-lingual capabilities were part of development from the
beginning)?

>From all the things you wrote and which hack into the same score as
previous discussions, this stands out because of the word "assuming". Right
now there is no multi-lingual capabilities.

We have a solid system, though, which could be deployed right away.

I would vouch for deploying everything we've got now, relieving immediate
pressure pains and then developing something nicer in parallel, which will
be taken over quite organically as it becomes more usable.

Sincerely,

Malte