[cp-global] Material for Workshop: Anti-Fingerprinting Firefox

an.to_n-73 at riseup.net an.to_n-73 at riseup.net
Sat Jan 25 17:34:34 GMT 2014

Hello everybody!

I'm active at CryptoParty Graz and gave a workshop on measures against browser
fingerprinting for the Firefox at 30C3 in Hamburg 4 weeks ago.
I revised the slides, wrote a short script and uploaded it here:
<http://privacymachine.eu>
This is the site for the PrivacyMachine, our project for a combination of a VM
with integrated standard browsers, what should help effectively against tracking.
Please check my slides and the script, and when you find errors or I missed some
fingerprinting technologies, please write me an e-mail.

Thanks and best regards

Anton
an.to_n-73 at riseup.net
Public PGP key fingerprint
5FD2 DE00 1B1A 1970 8D32 A59E 4A25 3CE1 A82F F4C4