[cp-global] cryptoparty.org lists

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Mar 24 13:53:14 GMT 2014

> Can we simply use addresses like this?
>   de [at] de.cryptoparty.org
>   uk [at] uk.cryptoparty.org

In which case I'd prefer

  list [at] ca.cryptoparty.org

Is there room in the hierarchy for a Canadian list and/or wiki? Being an
 English/French speaking country, there's no need for a
language-specific list, but there may be cryptoparties of interest only
to Canadians...  I know of only TorontoCrypto and KWCrypto as local
Canadian interest groups, but there must be others out there.

--Bob.

On 14-03-24 09:06 AM, Kai Engert wrote:
> On Mo, 2014-03-03 at 21:55 +0100, Moritz wrote:
>> Actually, we decided to use the following list format:
>> ($cc = ISO country code)

>> A few people on IRC agree that we should drop the idea of a second list
>> that is open to email from non-subscribers, without archive. (-inquiry)
>
> If we use one list, only, why do we need the -discuss suffix?
>
> Can we simply use addresses like this?
>   de [at] de.cryptoparty.org
>   uk [at] uk.cryptoparty.org
>
> Kai

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413