[cp-global] 35C3, CryptoParty & Ticket Vouchers

Dawning Sun dawning_sun at mailbox.org
Sun Oct 21 19:25:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

this we'll again be present with a CryptoParty assembly at the Chaos
Communication Congress in Leipzig [1]. Tickets [2] are limited but I
received some vouchers. If you'd like to attend please send me an email
with the city you're active in most and I'll try to pass them around as
evenly as possible. This offer is open for everyone who is somehow
involved in our community and especially for those who just joined.

Once you paid you should receive another voucher code which, if used to
buy another ticket it should replicate again and again until November
7th unless they run out of tickets before then.
It would be nice if you'd send a new code back to me so I can give it to
someone else. The number of codes I received is very limited and I
expected to have a waiting list very soon.

Ciao and see you in Leipzig=),
Crille.

[1]
[2] https://events.ccc.de/2018/10/10/35c3-tickets-presale/