[cp-global] Cryptoparty in 2019

sva at cryptoparty.in sva at cryptoparty.in
Mon Sep 2 12:40:17 GMT 2019

I guess everyone agrees, that the answers are "no", maybe not for the
last two.

Feel free starting to change that :)

What I could imagine is that someone(tm) organizes a Geekend / Hackathon
where we start updating the stuff - but it wont be done within a
weekend...I'd know plenty of spaces in DE/EU that we could use and I'd
even know an entity (CCC) that might be willing to contribute to the
travel and acco costs of the activists a bit.

sooooooo....? :D

Cheers,
sva.