[cp-global] CryptoParty @ rC3: Anyone wanna join in?

CryptGoat cryptgoat at mailbox.org
Thu Dec 24 10:23:41 GMT 2020

Hey everybody!

So, some of you might know that there won't be any "physical" Chaos
Communication Congress this year but a virtual event the rC3 (remote
chaos experience) from 2020-12-27 to 2020-12-30. https://rc3.world/
There will be a virtual world to move around in (ticket required, sold
out) and assemblies. Streams will be available to anyone as usual.

I have attended or helped out at CryptoParties since 34c3. Since no
other assemblies appeared to host any kind of CryptParty German NGO
Digitalcourage will have an area/space dedicated to hosting
CryptoParties and related content. Yes, I know that other areas might be
a better fit but that's the place where I'm personally involved the most
and it's already hard enough to figure out how things are going to work
this year. Info and documentation related to rC3 is still WIP. If you
want to know more about "How to rC3" have a look at this link:
https://howto.rc3.world/

For those interested getting involved organizing or helping out in any
capacity I have created a public channel via XMPP where we can get in
touch with each other:
xmpp:rc3-cryptoparty at rooms.dismail.de?join
You can also hit me up on Mastodon: https://chaos.social/@CryptGoat

Until then: Happy holidays! :)