[cp-global] What should be the policy for posting on this list?

Hello,

after a while of silence, I would like to ask the current subscribers, how should we use this mailing list?

Yesterday, after having worked hard to get the mailing list removed from spam blacklists, having cleaned up lots of pending spam subscriptions, I think I might have overreacted to jdf's post.

While I was still in spam fighting mode, I mentally sorted jdf's message into the spam bucket, and one could argue that my decision was wrong.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you:

What should be the policy for posting messages to the CryptoParty global mailing list?

I have prepared a quick survey.
It's just ONE question.

Thanks in advance for your help.

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/5DJ7RPC