[cp-global] Growing the Cryptoparty Empire (Poll inside, please participate)

sva sva at cryptoparty.in
Sun Aug 25 13:49:22 GMT 2013

Hi,

On 08/11/2013 12:25 AM, Kai Engert wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-08-10 at 20:48 +0200, ml at enteig.net wrote:
>> I don't know if I support changing the main domain _again_. Or at least
>> there has to be a way to sustain [links]

> We shouldn't have 404s for existing addresses. If we want to change
> cryptoparty.in to be no longer a wiki, we should have really good
> redirects. People following an old link should be forwarded to the
> correct page.

I fully agree. All the links should still work. Is that possible? With
the "new" ccc.de we totally messed this up. I only support the changing
if this can be done. Otherwise I recommend to wait until we have
cryptoparty.org back. Because in that scenario right now we will have
another moving to another domain again then.

Thanks in anyway!

sva.