[cp-global] Meeting Monday: Encrypting email with GPG and Thunderbird

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Dec 1 02:32:04 GMT 2013

Hi Everyone: At the next KWLUG meeting I'm doing a presentation on
elementary Crypto.  I'd like to invite anyone nearby the
Kitchener-Waterloo area (in Canada) to drop in to the meeting, and
participate in the keysigning afterward.

Below is the message I sent to KWLUG; below that is the meeting
announcement from Paul Nijjar.

Hope to see you Monday!
--Bob.