[cp-global] Crowd Funding a Crypto Manual aimed at small businesses.

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Sat Dec 14 22:24:14 GMT 2013

Hi,

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:01:50 +0000, Anna Morris <gingerling at inventati.org>
wrote:

> The campaign launched today on a new Free Software crowd-funding site
> called Open Funding, and the text will be on a GPL license so it can be
> reused and shared freely (and the book is based on and will feed back
> into the FlossManual about email Encryption)

The FlossManual about email encryption derives from Basic Internet
Security – the same book the step-by-step tutorials in the CryptoParty
Handbook are taken from as well.

We should set up our workflow regarding Thunderbird+Enigmail in a way that
the basic tutorials and screenshots can be shared between the projects. I
think the limits of booktype are reached quite quickly and would encourage
the use of git/github, especially since markdown sourcecode can be edited
in a wiki-like fashion.

Besides that, great initiative and also great to hear that your party went
well!

Sincerely,

Malte