[CryptoParty] Flyers

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Thu Jul 4 21:32:30 GMT 2013

Hi,

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013, Who Dat wrote:

> I made some generic CryptoParty flyers, which I handed out today at a Restore the Fourth "protest" today in Rochester NY
> USA, which were very well received. But not being a wiki developer I do not know how to add them to the wiki. If someone
> could put them up, let me know and I'll send them to you as an email attachment. They are in English, but I can provide
> source files to anyone who would like to swap out text.

this is incredibly cool.

You don't need to be a wiki developer to use wikis. They are made with
everybody in mind.

* Go to the site you want the flyer on (e.g.
https://www.cryptoparty.in/spread/flyer )
* Login. Either with your own account or the anonymous one
("anonymous"/"long passphrases with fünn¥ ©ħæræ¢ŧæ®ß")
* Click "Edit this page" on the bottom left side
* Move the cursor where you want a thumbnail of the flyer to appear
* Click on the little image-frame (mouse over will say "Add images and
other files")
* The Media Manager opens. Click select file, select the file on your
local file system, Ok, and Upload, then Done and after that, when you
click on the newly appeared image, you can choose size and position on
the page.
* Click save and be amazed!

Good day to you,

Malte