[CryptoParty] Proposal: All content should be Public Domain = No copyright

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Fri Jul 5 14:40:42 GMT 2013

On Fri, 5 Jul 2013, Kai Engert wrote:

> I propose that all content made available on the cryptoparty.in must be
> public domain, no copyrights.
>
> This is to ensure nobody of us will get into trouble.
>
> Objections?

I don't give _that_ much of a fuck about licences that I will engage in
full fledged discussion, but

a) the CryptoParty Handbook is cc-by-sa and parts of it are used on the
wiki (which reminds me, that I shall quickly add a license note)

b) the requirement of copyleft licence (cc-by, cc-by-sa, gdl, gpl, mit,
bsd, agpl, lgpl etc.) is good enough for me ( and i actually like
copyleft better than pd (but the difference it makes to me is too small
to bother))

Cheers!

Malte