[CryptoParty] animating brief howto's and new cryptoparty artwork respository on github

Samuel Carlisle samuelcarlisle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 22:09:51 GMT 2013

Hey,
so I was talking to Sva and we were thinking it would be good to make brief
howto's

The subjects of these howto's might be:*
1. Privacy Protected Browsing (Tor Browser Bundle)*
*2. Privacy Enhancing Browser Plugins*
*3. Encrypting Your Internet Connection with a VPN*
*4. Private Conversations Over Instant Messaging (OTR)*
*5. Encrypting Emails (PGP/GPG)*
*6. **Disk Encryption (Truecrypt)*
*7. **Securing Your Android Phone*
*8**. Encrypted Phone Calls*
*9**. Encrypted Text Messages
*
*10. Read Only Operating Systems - **Tails*

Incidentally, have you seen?
http://boingboing.net/2013/06/20/howto-cold-brew-coffee-in-six.html and in
vine? https://vine.co/v/huZ0OWldHhB

What do you think?

Also, here is the link to the new artwork repository:
https://github.com/cryptoparty/artwork

p.s. does not necessarily have to be Vine but just a good example of
brevity + clarity in a fun howto.

samthetechie

--
Samuel Carlisle BEng (Hons) Dunelm MIET