[CryptoParty] Cryptoparty on German TV (Berlin, Friday, 23:00, ZDF)

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Wed Jul 17 23:51:18 GMT 2013

Hello,

yesterday a TV crew from ZDF attended to the (now weekly) BeLUG Cryptoparty.
They any Ukrainian TV :-)  The report (6 minutes, most of that from out event)
will be part of aspekte: 19.07., 23:00.

Berlin's commissioner for data protection

http://www.datenschutz-berlin.de/content/berlin/berliner-beauftragter/zur-person-dr-alexander-dix

attended to the event, too, though he has been invited in the morning of the
same day... But he talked to the ZDF crew (I don't know what though, I was
busy with preparations). But they told me afterwards that his attitude towards
the event was very positive.

Next week we will have the third event with TV attendance... :-)

I think that support from such people and from industry lobby groups clearly
shows to the public that this is not just a nerd event for strange people.

CU

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/
XMPP (mit OTR): gnupg-support at jabber.org
CF51 CB88 7D9A B184 AD50  21F4 DA6B 2836 5A21 B2D0