[CryptoParty] support.cryptoparty.in

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Thu Jul 18 15:57:32 GMT 2013

Hello,

I suggest to kind of mirror the main site under this (or a similar) name. That
would not be much effort and every Cryptoparty organiser could state there
what he needs or would like to have for an event. Everybody who would like to
support Cryptoparties could have a look at that site and check whether his
capabilities are needed in his area.

Those needs can be instructors for certain subjects, a room, a mailinglist /
online tools provider, and for my part even money for drinks. ;-)

CU

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/
XMPP (mit OTR): gnupg-support at jabber.org
CF51 CB88 7D9A B184 AD50  21F4 DA6B 2836 5A21 B2D0