[CryptoParty] Analysis of 'German Foundation's offer'

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Fri Jul 19 20:52:18 GMT 2013

* jrsusenet-cryptopartyml1305 at yahoo.de schrieb am 2013-07-19 um 21:54
Uhr:
> cryptoparty organizers in my area: There seems to be another version
> of this offer that demands us not to talk negatively about closed
> source software as a solution for security requirements. Does anyone
> know more about it and could share it with us? This would be the

Well, fukami already posted a line from a different letter. TeleTrusT
demands that the CryptoParty is not an advertisement for FLOSS and that
furthermore no single product is advertised. They say that they want to
visit the party to see if it everything is along their lines (official
wording was a bit different).

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
"C is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success." - Dennis M. Ritchie.