[CryptoParty] TeleTrusT - Thanks but no Thanks

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Mon Jul 22 11:03:41 GMT 2013

Am Mo 22.07.2013, 12:51:57 schrieb Nivatius:
> what the flying fuck?
> they take a random quote from hauke tottaly out of context.

If it at least was a quote :-)

They sent their text proposal to Jürgen and me. It seems that Jürgen's changed
text overwrote mine (resetting my part to the original version). Which is a
real pity because now my web site isn't mentioned any more, thanks, Jürgen.
;-)

I have had so much luck over the last two weeks that I don't really care about
this mishap. It's not important whether I offer help for smartphones or not.
To me it's important that the public sees that it's not a small community with
an, ahem, very special culture who drive this idea but that there is a broad
interest over the whole spectrum of the society.

CU

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/
XMPP (mit OTR): gnupg-support at jabber.org
CF51 CB88 7D9A B184 AD50  21F4 DA6B 2836 5A21 B2D0