[CryptoParty] TTT? A quick overview + Next Steps

fukami f at foo.io
Mon Jul 22 20:23:41 GMT 2013

Hi!

On 22.07.2013, at 21:40, Eva Küper <eva.kueper at gmx.de> wrote:
> If I'm not entirely blind the BND is missing from the TTTs member-page,
> but the BKA is there.
> Mistake or is there some proof for the BND being involved?

I doubt that they are member of it, but it doesn't matter.

> It would make us look sort of stupid if we published with the wrong guys
> in our text.

Hehe, true, but I wouldn't mention single entities anyways. There is
actually already a good and strong take from Jan at Github.

Sorry that I don't have the time to wrap my head around a text right now,
but will do late at night or tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
  fukami