[CryptoParty] passing on a press request from SPIEGEL TV

Jens Stomber jens.stomber at gmx.de
Wed Jun 26 11:57:20 GMT 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Von: Jens Stomber <jens.stomber at gmx.de>
Gesendet: Wed Jun 26 13:50:13 MESZ 2013
An: ml at enteig.net
Betreff: Re: [CryptoParty] passing on a press request from SPIEGEL TV

Yes, its o.k. I was allready in touch with her yesterday, today I told her to visit the cryptoparty in Kassel today at 20h.
http://www.piratenpartei-kassel.de/workshop-mail-kommunikation

Also told the guy from pirateparty kassel to join this mailinglist and announce his events on the wiki.

Greetings Jens

--