[CryptoParty] introducing openpgp-schulungen.de

Moritz moritz at headstrong.de
Wed Jun 26 19:37:34 GMT 2013

Hi Hauke,

Nice stuff. I definitely think we should join efforts.

On 26.06.2013 18:55, Hauke Laging wrote:
> To tell the truth I am not convinced that the Cryptoparty approach (as I
> understand it) it the right one.

There is no "Cryptoparty approach" other than promoting events that
bring together "experts" and "beginners" in the sphere of cryptography.

There is no hierarchy, and material has been contributed so far by a
broad spectrum of people. I agree that especially the "teaching
materials" and the handbook need overhaul, and you seem to be one of the
persons suitable to help.

> I would be glad if anybody is interested in working on the promotion
> strategy (or even in helping to execute it).

Yes, please -- we all are!

> BTW: The recommendations in your
> handbook are not what I think most experts would suggest.

The handbook is an open document -- please help improve it!
https://github.com/cryptoparty/handbook/

You can fork it, improve it, and send pull requests, or just open issues
and point out (documentation) bugs.

--Mo