[cp-global] Raising awareness on privacy issues - a student project that might interest you.

Marion Blatter marion.r.blatter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 18:29:19 GMT 2013

Hi guys,

I am a postgrad student at Central Saint Martins, London, developping a project
on digital privacy issues, and more specifically on the lack of awareness
of digital tracking among internet users.

Privacy issues, that may lead to experiences as traumatizing as
data breaches, identity thefts, frauds - are the very consequences of a
lack of awareness resulting from the huge complexity of this subject.

As a way to engage internet users in a playful, interactive way, I
am developing a web-app game, Ghosts, that turns digital trackers into
ghosts you can combat.

Basically, making privacy awareness fun.

I'm a big fan of CryptoParty's concept - so I just wanted to share my
project with you guys.  If you have a minute, I would love to get your
feedback on this.
I invite you to have a look here :
http://igg.me/at/trackthetrackers/x/4713535<https://track.rightinbox.com/follow/b9472e81-a6df-4c57-a8b8-f989209039ed/http%253A%252F%252Figg.me%252Fat%252Ftrackthetrackers%252Fx%252F4713535>

Thank you