[cp-global] T-Shirts

Moritz moritz at headstrong.de
Thu Sep 26 22:20:56 GMT 2013

On 09/26/2013 10:50 PM, Allen Dulles wrote:
> I'm also kind of split on this.  Why not release a logo under GPL v2 / applicable license (I'm not a lawyer)? Let people use it as they wish.

The logo is public domain/CC0. You can already "do as you wish". But, if
you want to do it ethically right, in my opinion you should simply sell
them off at cost, without any profit. Nobody is stopping anyone from
selling Cryptoparty shirts for $100.

One of my dormant projects is a web store where you can connect multiple
vendors for shirts, stickers and whatnot, and people can upload artwork
that is CC-licensed (and other people can download the images again).
Non-profit, produced to match cost, voluntary donation towards project/org.

--Mo