[cp-global] Germany: first CryptoParty Meta Meeting in Berlin

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Sat Sep 28 17:23:12 GMT 2013

Hello,

on November, 2nd we will have a new kind of CryptoParty event in Berlin: not
for teaching the general public but for networking and motivating people who
could easily become CryptoParty activists (instructors, organizers, people who
can offer rooms or advertising or food or whatever we haven't thought of yet).

This event is targeted at people in Berlin but as this is probably the first
event of this kind at all it may be interesting for activists elsewhere: If it
becomes a success you may want to do something similar in your area. We will
let you know.

Those of you who happen to know people of the kind we are looking for who live
in Berlin can help us by pointing those at the event.

The linked pages are all in German only, though.

The official event page is:
https://www.cryptoparty.in/berlin/meta-meeting

The Facebook and Google+ event pages:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1421194658094205/
https://plus.google.com/events/cgbdqc1jhie7b0ecjurj4q75mnc

My proposal on which the event is based:
http://www.crypto-fuer-alle.de/events/crypto-meta-party/

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/