[cp-global] Cryptoparty.org subdomains

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Sat Feb 22 16:27:45 GMT 2014

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:36:06 +1100
Sloop <sloop at cryptoparty.org> wrote:

> Moritz, good idea - I can setup wildcard DNS this week. I'll also get on
> OFTC. Also what are peoples thoughts on getting a wildcard certificate
> so subdomains can avoid getting cert issues - we had this issue setting
> up CNAME records for Sweden, it broke their SSL for obvious reasons.

This is excellent. And as far as I can see the the subdomains are already pointing to Moritz' infrastructure, so the roleout of the country-specific domains can happen any moment?

(I'm sorry BTW that I didn't follow the IRC channel not very closely in the last couple of weeks. Will pick it up again sooner or later, though!).

Sincerely,

Malte