[cp-global] [switching to english] links on www.cryptoparty.in/location

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Fri Jan 3 08:45:22 GMT 2014

Am Fr 03.01.2014, 09:34:19 schrieb ml at enteig.net:
> Did you contact these people?

No, because I think they should be told that it is the community concensus
that <whatever>. That seems a lot better to me than just telling them that
it's my personal opinion that...

I did send an email to the Hamburg community though asking them to handle the
out-dated event announcements – no consensus needed for that I guess.

> [brief english translation: on https://cryptoparty.in/location, there
> are links to external sources, e.g. political parties, with only remote
> relation to cryptoparty. Hauke asks how to handle that.]

One of the reasons why I wrote that in German: I do not want a decision for
the world now. A decision for the German entries would be enough for me and
that decision should be made by the German community.

CU

Hauke
--
☺ http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/