[cp-global] Städteverlinkung auf www.cryptoparty.in/location

Joshua Scott josh at wtftacos.com
Fri Jan 3 17:00:24 GMT 2014

Agreed. I should have been more specific. Just because a political party
organizes and holds a cryptoparty does not mean that CryptoParty as a
whole endorses or is aligned with that political party. I have no
problem with a PP (Political Party) holding a CryptoParty but I do have
a problem if the PP tries to claim CryptoParty as their own or
affiliated with them alone or uses CryptoParty as a means of promoting
their own agenda.